MEET THE AMAZING TEAM THAT MAKES ETHOS GYM STAND OUT. EVERYONE ON OUR STAFF ARE PROFESSIONAL IN THEIR OWN FIELD AND BRINGS THAT EXTRA PUNCH TO THE GYM.
TOM WHITTLE General Manager
JOHN TIFTIK Personal Trainer
I TRAIN MINDS AND BODIES!
A coaching professional with over 26 years of experience in the health & fitness industry who is goal orientated and results driven!
I have been boxing since the age of 10 having successful amateur and professional careers. I am also a certified level 3 YMCA personal trainer (since 1996) and have great knowledge in strength and conditioning and injury rehabilitation which I have been putting to use in Londons top health & fitness clubs over the years.
As a professional boxing coach/manager I have worked with a number of fighters such as,
- Paul Bowen, former Southern area super middleweight champion and top ranked British challenger.
- Toks Owoh, Former World top 5 super middleweights by the IBF and IBF intercontinental champion.
- Adrian Dodson, Former Barcelona Olympic quarter finalist, former British and Commonwealth champion, former WBO intercontinental champion, former IBO super middleweight champion, and former WBO world title challenger.
- Ashley Theophane, former British light welterweight champion, former GBC world champion and former IBO intercontinental champion. Fought under Floyd Maweather Promotions.
- Mikel Lawal, Undefeated Top Ranked British Cruiserweight Prospect.
I can help you reach any of your physical/mental goals as long as you’re determined!!!
KIRK GARVEY Personal Trainer
STEVEN CHRISTIAN Personal Trainer
DANIEL EDWARDS Personal Trainer
Active IQ Level 3 Personal Trainer
After first stepping into a boxing gym to get fit for an upcoming football season I have not looked back. Since then I have spent over 10 years learning the craft inside and outside the ring. As a fully qualified personal trainer, I have enjoyed coaching clients in boxing and general fitness goals such as weight loss and increased strength.
I believe less is more and therefore training should include simple but effective workouts that see you improving each week.